Tuesday 27 May 2008


well that time of year again and the grand garden and craft fair is in the lovely setting of mountstewart and we're just having a little rest before we set the table and get ready for the morning. my friend at country living candles is with me and we are looking forward to a great weekend as usual ( one thing about loopylou and me is we always have a good time even if we don't make much money!!!)




i have been making a new line and this is the first time it will be on show , my lovely hubby bought me the blow up doll! i think he was short changed as she has no head or legs but hay she makes my new shawls look good,


foxy is taking a well earned rest after selling the black shawl and i'm well pleased have replaced it with the multicoloured one which i like and if it dosen't sell i'll keep it myself


well i don't get to take the multicoloured shawl home after all - the lady opposit me watched it for a while and then she tried it on and after a bit of a haggle she gave it a good home so i'm very happy with the weekend and loopy did ok as well - ok so we had a wee laugh and got to indulge in our second hobby - talking! which we both do very well and made a few friends along the way and sure we would have only been at home doing housework augh!!!!!!

so now for the hard part getting it all packed up and heading for home, l love doing this fair as i get to spend the whole weekend at mountstewart and having worked on the property for over 20 odd years and the third generation to work for the stewart family i sort of feel at home here



No comments: