Sunday 19 October 2008

sunday again

well it's just a week to my first craft fair for a while and as usual i'm up to my eyes in it !!!
have been busy making stock all summer and now i have to tidy up the ends and add the labels
and my friend arrived on friday with a large box of material that had been in a suitcase for 30 + years so i now have a load of new ideas racing around in my head which i won't have time to put together for saturday ######

now i've got my laptop back i need to gat the stuff for my mobile added on again so i can start to gat the pictures on here again

now off to bed 6.00 am comes a little to early for my liking

2 comments:

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

hope the craft fair goes well

Stephanie - My Calico Heart said...

Hi you have been tagged! Check out my blog to see what you should do next!